Neil has another interview with _____________ tomorrow evening. Be praying, please. We don't feel the same excitement about ___________ as we do about __________--but-- we want to be open to the Lord's leading. :-)
Praise God :-)!!! We also just got word that __________ wants us to come back as a family, if possible, for a weeekend! Neil will be teaching, and meeting with the youth leaders. We are ecstatic!!! We are checking our calendars, and hopefully will be able to come in the next few weekends. whoooohooo
My kids- they are eating us out of house and home!! I went grocery shopping on Monday and bought plenty of snacks, yet now they have almost all vanished! At one point today we had nine kids in our home . . . of course everyone is hungry . . . any ideas on how to control the food intake?? I was thinking of a snack schedule? Has this worked for any of you??
5 comments:
that's amazing!! i'm excited about the possibilities! and a visit! keep the updates coming...
So excited for you...
Lock the panty door, that's the ONLY way to keep food in the house with kids - LOL - Chad had to do this at a families house he works on all the time...they have four boys - all of snacking age.
I was LOL at the "panty" door comment. I know you meant pantry, bit it cracked me up nonetheless!
;-)I think that isn't a bad idea, actually.
Ohhh, I'm really excited for you guys! Sounds like KC may be in your future-YAY!
As for the snacks...I had to put toddler locks on my pantry doors because my kids would "snack" on a whole box of cereal before every meal & then they wouldn't eat anything good for them. We were throwing out a lot of meals because they were not eating at meal time!
Now that it's summer and they come and go as they please they want MORE snacks than before! I usually tell them they have to eat a piece of fruit or something "healthy" before they can have chips, cookies, crackers, or their favorite...dry cereal. :-) I buy lots of fruit, cheese sticks, and small yogurts (in bulk at Sam's Club) for them to have as snacks also. Oh...and NO snacks 1 hour before meals!
Good Luck!
LOL too...I just told Chad that little blunder and he laughed as well...
Post a Comment