Saturday, June 23, 2007

Today & Tomorrow

Today I went garage saling again. Every time I type the word garage saling, saling looks funny to me. But it is right. Right? Anyway! I picked up three rugs for various rooms in the house, my total came to $17. Not bad, eh. It can be so addictive, but I am finding what we need (NO TOYS!!) and saving money so it has been great.

Neil leaves for camp tomorrow afternoon, he will be gone until Friday. I am dreading this week. I really hate it when he is gone, I am not meant to be a single parent! I typically just "hang on" until he gets home in the evening, then I can breathe again! I wish I could go to camp.

Ava, well, so far she is not too hip on the idea of going to the local swimming pool. She likes to walk/run around the pool and try to climb each of the lifeguard towers. This gets real old, real quick! So I have been trying to avoid it, yet the kids plead with me each day, "Can we go to the pool???!!!". They are like little fish!

I have been working hard around the house, and have tried to get the kids on board with me. For some crazy reason, working around the house, the yard, and painting the fence isn't their idea of a fun summer activity. (sigh) I just am in this mode of wanting to be prepared to sell the house whenever it is "the right time".

PS: Neil's interview went well the other night. Sounds like they want to talk to him again. And we don't have a date yet for the___________ visit, will let you know!

No comments: