Please pray for me. My computer crashed thanks to some virus. I am going through withdraw without it, I have to wait each night for Neil to bring his work laptop home for me to use. I have a lot of info that wasn't saved on a disk (yes, I know, terrible) . . . family pictures, business info, plus I am the newsletter editor for my MOMS Club newsletter and all my info is on there, etc. Please pray that Neil can work a miracle and fix it!
Not to mention this whole Kelsey Smith thing, it really hit me hard. www.findkelsey.com , that site had me in tears. Please pray with me for peace for her family. It seems that she attended one of the churches that Neil is interviewing at in KC.
Thanks for your prayers.
UPDATE: Praise God, my computer is up and running again! Neil was able to fix it and recover all my files, pictures, everything! Yahhh!!
1 comment:
YAY! Last year I lost a month's worth of pictures, and I was SO UPSET! I promised myself I would ALWAYS back things up from then on (which reminds me....I should probably do that again soon).
Post a Comment