Wednesday, July 18, 2007

God is good, all the time

So we are not going to ____________. God in His perfect knowledge knows what we need better than we do, and he has shown us that we are not a good fit for the current youth staff at ______. How is that for a politically correct statement? ;-) We have experienced every emotion in this last week, and I cannot find the words to express what happened or why, it is still painful to think about. Maybe down the road I can share more about our experience and my thoughts about the visit. We praise God for His protection, and his guiding, comforting hand. I am also thankful for friends, you have encouraged and loved on us when we needed it most.

A blessing perhaps- ___________ called Neil while we were flying back on Monday, asking him to come and meet with them next month. Some parts of me want to just skip it and stay where we are forever . . . but I guess that would be wimping out wouldn't it! Please pray for us, Neil especially. He is preaching this Sunday at our church, and I know he doesn't "feel like it". Pray that God will empower him, encourage him, and speak through him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying for you. Love you.

Jackie said...

Ditto what Tracy said...we love you and want you back here. We'll keep praying for the "right" opportunity. LY guys...

Amber said...

Oh, Faith....I'm sorry to hear that. I'll keep praying that God will show you what He wants for you guys & that when the right opportunity DOES arrive it will be very clear!