Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Friday Night


Hanging out in the hotel room . . .


Pool Fun!


Me with Abby & Rachel


Meg, braiding Katie's hair.


Craziness in the Pool


Kelly & MiKayla


SPLASH!


We worked out, a lot. These girls are athletic! I was sore the next day after running, biking, and walking the stair machine!

Friday night we had a hotel sleepover with my small group of eight grade girls. There were 9 girls, and Meg and I (the fearless leaders). It was a lot of fun. I love these girls so much, it has been so meaningful to be a part of their lives these last three years. At the hotel we swam, hung out in the hot tub, worked out, and watched movies. The only problem we had was a few girls who were completely WIRED into the night! The front desk had to come up and ask us to be quiet because the people under our room were complaining. . . if you know me you know that does not make me a happy camper! I turned off everything . . . lights, movies, you name it. Things were quieted down when the front desk came up again. Yes, I know how terrible this is! I didn't know who to yell at, because everyone was being quiet by then. So I told the guy we are being quiet, and we are really sorry, etc. Then I went to bed and was asleep almost immediately. The next morning I heard a couple girls had been up till 5 am... they assured me they were whispering quietly so I chose to let.it.go. and just be glad I could go home and rest from all the chaos!

No comments: