Friday, October 02, 2009

Camp Pics


The last week of summer, we went to camp. Everyone except Becca, who a had cheerleading camp of her own. We got an invitation to head over to Camp South, where Neil and I have not been in years. It was a blast from the past. Since we didn't get to go on vacation this summer, this was our own version of vacation.

Hard to believe that the bunks look the same as when I was in school.

This is the cabin where I stayed as a camper, now I stayed in the same cabin with my family. Weird.

Evan loved the waterslide, Spencer and Ava notsomuch.

The Swimming Pool (where Neil was a lifeguard when we first dated)












As you can see, Spencer did not land on his butt as you are sopposed to do when jumping onto the blob. Which caused a great deal of pain and tears, moaning and groaning.


THE BLOB



The kids had a lot of fun, and Neil and I enjoyed being there . . . but I decided that I am not cut out for camp life. After a couple days, I was ready to go home to the comfort of my own bed.

No comments: