Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Today I am thinking about . . .

Taking the girls to Wonderscope on Friday. Anyone local want to join us?

All the cleaning I should be doing instead of being on the computer.

How yesterday we turned off the texting on our cell phones due to family "budget cuts", and now we are considering getting rid of our cable (and my beloved DVR, sigh). I guess I will just get my tv fix online and catch up with Primetime in No Time.

How much I miss my mom. She is out of the country for a month, and I wish she would hurry up and come home.

How, for the first time in forever, I have under 50 (40 to be exact!) emails in my inbox. Sweet!

Babies. My sister is having a BOY in December, and my niece is having a GIRL in February.

Evan is sick for his third day, it is a rollercoaster of him being miserable, taking his meds and he is acting totally fine, then back to misery. Repeat over and over again. ugh

That's about it for today. I am off to clean now~

No comments: