Making Messes . . .
Maple Leaf Festival in Baldwin, KS. Went with my MIL, Neil's Aunt Glynis, my SIL Rosie, my niece and Becca. Totally worth the drive. :)
Pumpkin Patch ... freezing day, but went anyway. It worked out that Spencer's class was there at the same time that Emily's preschool was there. Not sure what the chances of that happening are, but it worked out nicely for us!
Becca cheering at the football games . . . once again, fun but SO COLD! This game they had a "Little Girl's Clinic" in case you are wondering about the little ones!
I bet you didn't know that you can get a hair cut at the Doctor's office, did you? LOL
And yes, I know, still no pictures of me. I am always the one taking them and only think of it afterwards! Someday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment