Monday, December 07, 2009

A few photos


I am trying to wake up . . . it's too early, sigh.  I put on my playlist to wake me up, good music always helps me to perk up.  I thought I would share with you some of the photos I took for my photography class that I finished about a month ago.  Has it been a month already?  Wow, time sure flies when you are busy.



I also edited this one in mostly black and white with a splash of color . . .





Oh, and here is a picture of Tracy and I on our photography class field trip.  I edited it to make it look more wintery, playing with some fun Picnik options. 


We were trying to figure out the timers on our cameras, which was a chore.  I am really glad I got to take the photography class.  Not only was it the right price (free), but I think I learned some stuff I will use in the future.

Neil surprised me with a Picnik subscription for my birthday last month, it is fun and easy to use.  If I have the time to, that is.  Becca probably uses it more than I get to, but such is life! ;-)

We are sopposed to get a bunch of snow tomorrow.  If we do, I am going to try and take some more wintery shots.  Stay warm!

No comments: