Thursday, April 08, 2010

Easter Snapshots



A church down the street from us had an easter egg hunt at the baseball fields.  The highlight as you can imagine was having a helicopter complete with the Easter bunny dropping the eggs on the field. 







Eating Easter dinner at with Neil's parents, brother and family, and Great Aunt Glynis . . . so relaxing and fun.  I just wish I wasn't always so compelled to stuff myself with all that delicious food!












My niece, Gabby, got a baby duck for Easter.



Becca with her favorite cousin, Kelsey.



My nephew, Calvin.  Already getting so big!


SO sweet.


















My favorite moment, when a friend was talking to Ava about Easter  . . .  and hearing Ava inform her that Easter is really about Jesus becoming alive again.

2 comments:

Holly Derhammer said...

I LOVE the pic of Ava and Spencer. I am glad you guys are getting to really spend time with your fam.

Faith said...

Thanks Holly!