Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Life is CrAzY.

Becca turned fourteen last Friday.  She had a party with a bunch of friends on Saturday, which included a silly string war, water balloon fight, and even a pinata.  The beauty of being a teenager is that she and her friends planned everything, and all we had to do is provide some food!  It was a beautiful day and they had a lot of fun being crazy and loud.  It also was great opportunity for us to get to know some of her friends that we don't see around as much.

As far as life goes these days, I am really trying to just focus on one day at a time.  I have so much to do that it can be overwhelming.  Homeschooling Evan.  Still watching Emily every day until the end of May.  This week I start rotating with Tracy watching a friend's son a couple days a week, and I am also picking up their other kids from school every day.  It is an emergency type situation where they needed our help so we are just stepping up and praying that God works out all the details since we have NO CLUE how we are going to make this work for 5 more weeks.  Praying a lot for that family who is in serious crisis mode.  Yes, my house can be a bit loud most of the time . . . especially at that point in the day where we sometimes have seven or eight kids running around in it.  I am also writing my final paper for this counseling class I am taking.  It is a series of theology questions relating to counseling.  12 questions, each one will be one to one and a half pages long.  I have two questions answered so far.  It's due in less than two weeks.  I can only work on it in the evenings when Neil is around to give me a quiet place to think. 

In happy news, garage sale season has started.  Yeah!

No comments: