I am almost done with my counseling paper. One more question to go. Yay!
I made it through one week of running. Okay, well, I ran three times anyway, which is my goal so I am happy about that. After my last post I searched the web for beginner running programs and that helped a lot. I am doing one of those [run 1 minute, walk 2 minute then switch the second week, etc] programs that gradually will work me up to running like a normal runner and not the runner I currently am. You know, because I am currently the kind who feels like they are going to pass out almost immediately!
I am listening to music on an ipod while I run/walk/jog. I have noticed that in between songs I can hear myself breathe, and it's not pretty. I have to consciously be aware of my breathing or else I might scare other people I run past with the sounds of my heaving. Is that just me, or a normal thing for people who run?
Okay, so I need some advice on food to eat when you are craving JUNK food (especially chocolate) but don't want to eat junk food. I am trying to have self control. I am refusing to have junk food in the house . . . but then it leaves me feeling desperate for something about once a day. Fruit and veggies are great, but they don't exactly cut it when I am craving chocolate. Ideas anyone??
No comments:
Post a Comment