1. I love getting Christmas cards. The anticipation of opening a card and seeing how much families have changed over the last year, and what they have been up to lately (if they attach a letter). It is one of my very favorite parts about Christmas and in fact I am very sad that we are not sending out any this year 'cause I quite enjoy that, too.
2. Finals week. Grr. Glad that is over after today. Not for me, mind you, but you know how it is. When your children weep, you weep. When your children laugh, you laugh. And when your children study? You got it.
3. I am loving this new nail polish I got, a very lovely shade of greige. Yes, greige. Thanks, Lucky Magazine, you did not steer me wrong. You Don't Know Jacques!
4. Listening to this recorded ornament that Neil made every morning. It has become a morning ritual now, Spencer will play this for me . . . every. single. morning. and you know what, I laugh, every.single.time.
5. My kids have been on a kick of watching old family videos. There is no entertainment quite like it in the world. Although sometimes I wonder, did we have to tape that entire children's program? Oh how I love seeing faces from our past, the kid's friends and how they have changed over the years, the crazy dance moves, my ever changing hairstyles . . . yeah, it's all good.


No comments:
Post a Comment