Friday, December 31, 2010

My Family+The Plaza= Good Times

The Plaza at Christmastime.  It is one of my favorite places ever.

Hanging out with my family there isn't too shabby, either.

Bee insists on going to her favorite store everrr . . .

Foreverrr 21

The boys and Ava like the escalator, or as Ava calls it, the "step-a-later" there a lot.  I do not plan on correcting her any time soon.  Kinda like how Becca used to call pancakes "panty-cakes" until about the fourth grade because we didn't want to correct her, and since her version was much funnier.  I did feel a tiny tinge of guilt when I saw her horrified face as the waitress from Perkins corrected her before we could stop her.  But not too much cause, well, you gotta keep your kiddos young as long as possible, ya know?

Walking around in this beautiful Kansas weather is fun.  Barnes & Noble at the Plaza= heavenly.

My family's favorite place to stop?

But of course, ice cream!  Oh, and sorbet for Birdie.

Don't bother asking why my third child would look like he is choking himself during my postcard-like photo.
I have no clue whatsoever.

Becca has a duct tape ninja her friend made her that has become like a Flat Stanley of sorts.  So you will probably see duct tape ninja in more pictures.  Random but true fact, yes indeed.

The Country Club Plaza 2010
Good times, good times.

Photobucket

No comments: