For Christmas we gave Becca an old typewriter that I had found in the fall. I knew that she had been wanting one, and had been looking around for one for awhile.
This one came with a super cute case. I added some white rub ons to the case, just 'cause I thought it needed a little something extra fun.
She was so excited to play with it.
I found this note she typed us the other day and all I have to say is, there are some moments in the teenager years where you think you are ready to just scream as a parent because let's face it, parenting is just, well, hard. Then there are those moments like this, the ones where you think, Thank You, Lord!, that in spite of it all . . . my lack, my failings, she is a fantastic and thoughtful part of our lives.




2 comments:
Faith, this is really a lovely post. Your pictures are great and what a gift Becca has given you in this note. Thanks for sharing it with us! Stay Warm!
Faith- Hello there! Your family is just beautiful.
This note is the sweetest thing EVER. You must be doing something right!
(Your photos are pretty gorgeous too, btw.)
Post a Comment