Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Random cell phoneness

 I learned something new this past week.  I learned how to put pictures from my phone onto the computer.  It's about time, yes, I know.  This should be something easy but because I had never done it before, I didn't know just how easy it was.  Good thing I have a fourteen year old daughter to show me.  I found all kinds of pictures from the last few years that I had forgotten about taking.   For example . . . 

Went to a Chris Tomlin concert in February of 2009.  Someone from church offered us free tickets at the last minute.  Sat in box seating for the first time ever, it was awesome.  I could totally get used to that treatment.

Two summers ago, August 2009, Bee took a photography class.  
Here is one of her photographs from that class.  Nice, right?



 Back in April '09, I can't believe how much she has grown since the day I took this photo.


May 2009.  I was working as a teacher at Parents Day Out.  Here is my teacher's helper, Stevie.  

Goofing around during nap time . . .

 Pics from my The Scrapbook Page store layout, where I worked from August 2008 until Feb 2010.



June 2009.  Thrift shopping for my sister who was looking for a vintage baby high chair.  She didn't end up with this one, though it had great potential.


August 2009.  I tried out a tumbling class at the YMCA for Ava.  She hated it, no kids her age, so we never went back after the first class.  But I got this cute picture out of the deal!


October 2009.  Went to another concert somewhere.  I have no idea who this was, must have made a real significant impact on my life. ;)


Random picture of my living room.  October 2009.  Good thing I saved that all this time.


November 2009.  Out shopping with Ava and Emily, the girl I watched during the school year.  


November 2009 at one of Becca's cheerleading competitions.  Nice blurry shot.


Date night out with Spencer and me at Fritz's, the place where a train delivers your food.  November 2009.


Naughty boys scrubbing the church building walls.  March 2010.


Climbing around while waiting in the car pool line.  In PJ's.  Dec 2010.


And that is all that I gathered over the last couple years.  Well, gee, now that I know how to get to the pictures on my phone, I may make a habit out taking some.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Stephen Stahl said...

lol love the picture of the naughty boys scrubbing the wall. Good times.