Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Late night musings

Still no news! I have spent the last two days trying to not think about this church thing . . . and it is a hard thing to do. Today I started mentally listing all the reasons why it would be great to stay here in PA. I began to list all the places I want to go again . . . NYC for the Thanksgiving Parade with Vanessa & Glenn, camping with my friends here (I am determined to go this fall!!), the beach, Philly, and we really want to take a trip to Niagra Falls! I [ heart] my friends here . . . I am so thankful for them and would love to have more time with them if we stay here longer. It would also be great to be here during my biggest Arbonne season, the busy pre-Christmas fall so it would be great to not be moving in the midst of that. We love our church family, too. God has been teaching Neil so much in the last 6 months here, I have been blown away listening to his sermons and watching him lead worship for our church body. *Plus Becca is soo excited to be in the middle school ministry this year with her daddy. They are both excited about the time they will spend together at church, on retreats, etc.

So, I am okay with it if God shuts this door.

Having said that, you know that it is my desire to be in Kansas with family. But it is even more of my heart's desire to be wherever God wants us to be, here, there, or somewhere else. Thanks for remembering us in your prayers . . .

xoxo

*edited to add!

No comments: