Thursday, August 30, 2007

news!


Well, I have good news and bad news.

What, you want the bad news first? We finally heard back and Neil didn't get the job in KS.

The good news? We know the answer, and God has clearly showed us that He doesn't want us to move right now. I feel like the kid who keeps asking "Are we there yet?" and the Father keeps saying, "No, not yet" . . . so I ask again, and again. Finally Neil and I are at the place where we are not asking anymore. We are just trusting Him to tell us when the timing is right for us to move. It stinks. I mean, who ever wants to hear the word NO when they ask for something? However, after I take some time to be sad and cry, I will make plans and be excited about staying on the east coast for some more time.

Anyone want to come for a visit this year?

No comments: