Saturday, August 25, 2007
Patience is a virtue (that I may be lacking)
I am trying to be patient, I really am. But it is so hard!! Hard to not keep thinking about what news the next few days will bring. ________ is sopposed to let us know in the next few days if they want Neil to candidate for their youth pastor position or not. If they say YES, it looks like we are moving! If they say no, well, Neil pretty much wants to be done for awhile . . . we will take that answer to mean God still wants us here in PA for another year or more. Not the answer we are looking for, but we will accept it. And really, sometimes any answer is better than no answer! Neil is being very reserved with his feelings, but that is hard for me because I can get so excited about the possibilities! Thank you for praying for us, that we will be at peace with the answer He gives us. And umm, that the answer will come sooner rather than later. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment