It is President's Weekend. No school for the kids today or Monday. I wish we had something planned, whenever there is a few days off I naturally think, "Where can we go?!". Since we are not traveling, I am scrapbooking. I have my basement set up as my scrapbooking escape. Whenever I get a few minutes here and there I go down there and get busy. :-) Scrapbooking is my art therapy. I used to feel so frustrated about how I wasn't able to do it "right", until it clicked with me that there is no "right" way and just because mine doesn't look like someone else's, doesn't mean it is wrong. I still have farther to go with it, need to continue to dig deeper for the artist in me, but I am on my way. It is so much fun! I added the link to my favorite scrapbooking site in case you want to check it out. Warning: Much like Facebook, SIStv is addictive. But in a good way!
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment