I am ready for spring!
The kids were out of school again today because we have lots of snow and more coming. Tomorrow I am driving the almost three hours to Baltimore, MD to help my newest business builder with her first Arbonne party. I really hope it slows down by then! I hate driving in this kind of weather, I really really do.
As for today, my plan is to get all my stuff ready for tomorrow, then make some calls, then scrap! Of course all of this rests on whether or not my children cooperate with me. Ava needs to nap this afternoon. She kept Neil and I up most of the night, for a reason she decided to keep a secret. She doesn't seem to be sick now, just whiny!... 'Course, that could be related to being sick all week?
I wasn't able to go to Mark's funeral yesterday because Evan stayed home from school again . .. he woke up throwing up. It was quite upsetting to me, and once again reminded me of how homesick I am. I had no one to call to come over with Evan and Ava while I went to the funeral. I want my family, for Pete's sake! In any case, Neil was there for me and said it was very good, very meaningful. After having a pity party in the morning, I got over it and moved on. :-)
I feel like we are in the slowest moving time in our lives. We are in that never ending waiting period of I don't know what and I think I will look back on this time as one of the most painful "WHY" times in my life. Typically I try to talk myself out of looking at this as a truly painful time . . . I "poo poo" it, like hey there are people REALLY in pain, this is nothing. But the older I get, the more I see that if it is painful, then I need to focus on learning from it instead of belittling it. I do trust that God knows more than me, that He is getting us to where He wants us to be. But the waiting is killing me.
No comments:
Post a Comment