I have been sick all day. My head is aching, and I really should be in bed now but of course, I can't sleep. {TMI Alert} My morning started with throwing up, and then it went, well, the other way. The snow has been falling most of the day, which is nice since it has been so miserably cold. School let out early today, and I suspect the kids will be home tomorrow again. I am just praying that I feel better tomorrow so I can function.
Does anyone sell on Ebay? I have begun taking loads of pictures of things (mostly clothes so far) to sell on Ebay. The majority is Becca's Limited Too clothes, really. Now if I can take some good pictures to show off her goods! If anyone does sell on ebay regularly, and if you have any advice . .. give it to me. As I am starting I am seeing that this will take more time than originally thought so I do want to make it worth my time, ya know.
Well, that's all for now. I am off to bed after I take some medicine!
No comments:
Post a Comment