Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours
3. Post the rules on your blog
4. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog
5. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post
6. Include links to their blogs
7. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Maureen emailed me this awhile back and I never did it. Then Jennifer (not sure how to make it a link?) at http://www.houseofjones.com/ sent me this mimi. I guess I should just do it, eh.
1. If we are talking and you happen to say a line from a song I know, I will most likely start singing it in my head. If I am comfortable enough with you, I will probably sing it outloud in the middle of the conversation.
2. I love to dance, some years that was the only exercise I got all year.
3. My younger sister and I share a birthday, we are exactly 7 years apart.
4. I love rollercoasters but that is the only thing I enjoy about amusement parks.
5. I had my last two children with a midwife and no drugs (in a hospital). Most amazing experience ever.
6. I am addicted to word games, specifically Scrabble. I am currently avoiding scrapulous.com where I could literally spend all day playing. (Right Chris?)
7. I want to start the primaries over and find all new presidential candidates. I don't like any of them in either party. Seriously. (Sorry Jill, I know how you love your Obama)
If you are reading this, you are tagged. Leave your link if you take me up on it!
No comments:
Post a Comment